Thursday, November 29, 2012

Orion Nebula-M42

The constellation Orion has some very cool objects located in it. The Horsehead Nebula and M42, which is also called Orion's Nebula. I couldn't image the Horsehead because my guiding hasn't been figured out yet and my exposures were limited to about...1 minute. That object requires alot more time so I went for M42 instead. There is alot more data to be captured, but for the first attempt on this object, it turned out better than I expected!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Nice bro!

    Sometimes when we're within a hundred miles of each other we'll have to get together and chill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously want to take your photos and frame them around my house. Just gorgeous! God is a very creative artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zach...God has given you a wonderful gift... Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete