Sunday, July 1, 2012

TED

I commented on a Yahoo article about this movie "TED". Here is what I said:

"I've watched plenty of commercials/previews for this movie TED. And from what I saw, I was disgusted, utterly disgusted at the immature humor this movie has to offer. I can't believe people actually laugh at this stuff...Being only 24 years old, it's sad that I can recognize the dumbing down and immaturity of americans through stupid devices such as Macfarlane's retarded humor. It's time to grow up people...seriously, cut this crap."

I may be young, and still immature at times...but things like this raise my blood pressure. I used to laugh at things like this, back in middle school and high school, but ever since being saved, I can't even bring myself to smile at this junk...it's utterly repulsive to me.


These comments I received prove my point:

"Hahahah aww you mad your parents abandoned you when you were little and you grew up all alone with no friends? Sucks to suck!"

"Hold on now, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but Blue25...
has to be the greatest troll out there."

"blue25 was to busy bluing number 26 to even watch the movie"

"Uh oh!! We got one of those guys who thinks they are superior to everyone else! You just go in your corner and be miserable,we'll watch Ted again and laugh!"

"Blue25 is a registered sociopath"

"I bet Blue25 watches Jersey Shore"


"If you truly are a 24 year old that is actually disgusted by this movie, you are not a man. FACT! Men don't whine and especially don't whine about a movie like Ted. Don us all a favor and move to France."


I find it extremely sad that people can laugh at such garbage. I can forsee Americans becoming like those in the movie "Idiocracy". Movies such as TED and many others like it, using sexual perversion, constant cursing, blasphemy, drugs and violence, produce in people even more ungodliness. If a Christian were to watch a movie like this and laugh? Well, I couldn't imagine one would...I am very well aware a person does not have to go out and watch these types of movies and I'm not trying to come across as "holier than you" because I'm pretty sure some of the movies I've seen and that I like, could also fit in a category that would be deemed unacceptable. But there's that sanctification process that should be taking place, where if you were to watch a movie and it troubles you as to where it wouldn't have before you were saved. I guess one thing to keep in mind, as I, being the foremost person who should be keeping this advice, is to think about what it is you are doing and watching, and then asking yourself," Would I do this before God?"

1 comment:

  1. Those responses are a sad reflection of the disinhibition and deindividuation that so easily ensnares people and reflects the condition of their hearts. So out of the mouth reveals the heart and soul. To engage someone in a true exchange of ideas and beliefs is no longer a part of the empty form that these people exist. They are sheep, being lead to their slaughter - and they are happy to be in that condition. They prefer the mindless unaccountable lifestyle they embrace. Their words reflect this. Let them perish! Cast no pearls before these swine.

    ReplyDelete